FADE2PINK

Spring is creeping on us slowly and so is fashion week. Every day at BCBG is a reminder. Not to long ago we started receiving fab shipments of the Spring line (exciting I know). 
 Inspiration: 
Tutorial:
 Apply a base coat. I'm using Orly's "top to bottom" 
 Apply one coat, focusing more of the color on the bottom 3rd of the nail.
I'm using Revlon's "Pink Again." 
 Apply the second darkest color on the rest of the nail.
I'm using Revlon's "Opulent Pink"
 Lastly, apply the darkest color to the top/tip of your nail. 
I'm using Sally Hansen's "I pink I can" 
sorry the flash is OD
 I love Glitter so I just added it in the mix and plus it has some pink glitter in it. 
I used NYC's "Starry Silver"
One good coat of Orly's top2bottom and VIOLA

2 comments:

  1. your blog use to be SO amazing, why dont you expose people anymore? or atleast do a few updates on the socialites of boston !!! give us more, give us drama we want it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! This is cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete